Monday 19 March 2012

Denim look


I love these shorts! i got them in a thrift shop in florida last year, they were originally almost down to my knees and very neat and dorky looking, but with a bit of cutting and freying, I changed them into my perfect shape shorts for me. This is a great idea for old jeans too... my sister recently used bleach and scissors to turn two pairs of old jeans into sexy shorts! The T-shirt i am wearing, I bought at a fashion show as a high neck full sleeved top, I didnt like how covering it was so cut the neck-line and shortened the sleeves. moral- Never throw anything out... just reinvent it! I entered this outfit into Donna Ida's 'denim hunt' competition and have been picked as one of the 12 finalists!! I am in for a chance of winning a pair of their gorgeous jeans up to the value of £200! so pleaseee vote for me just by liking my photo on this link http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150740864515450&set=a.10150740863130450.459994.75610815449&type=3&theater thank you guys xoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment