Tuesday 6 March 2012

My Future Interior

I have been a bit poorly this week, however it has some how lead me into looking at gorgeous interiors, rather then day dreaming over beaches and oceans for once! I think I am appreciating my bed too much to fantasise about a sun lounger right now! even if it is a gorgeous day in Newcastle! so here are some lovely interiors i found... my house in five years time, no ten years time, watch this space! P.S check out my friend Grace's blog for much more lovely interior ideas and pictures http://gracewithgrace.blogspot.co.uk/?spref=fb


'If you want the rainbow, you have to put up with the rain'


2 comments:

  1. where's my mention? your best pal interior designer who will create your fab visions? ly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha true grace, ill put your lovely blog link on :) ly x

    ReplyDelete