Wednesday 7 March 2012

Umbrella

I think its time to share another photoshoot with you, this shoot was based on location styling. I took a trip to newcastle beach, with some of my course friends, unfortunately only to be greeted with grey skies and a very high tide, that didn't actually leave a beach at all! never the less, although we were cold wet and tired, in the end we had some successful pictures, and turned the beach location into an umbrella shoot! see what you think :)

 Burberry must have spotted me at the beach and liked my idea, as they used Umbrellas in there latest catwalk for AW 12/13, i think i would prefer silver foil rain then sleeting wet rain in the future too!

"everything will be alright in the end, and if its not alright its not the end"

No comments:

Post a Comment