Tuesday 29 May 2012

London part 2

A new week and a new intern in the fashion cupboard at Easy living. I was so happy for a new girl to start working with me, bubbly and friendly as I could have asked for! We immediately got on well. The best thing about internships is definitely contacts, my new colleague was quick to fill me in on all her stories, tips and lessons that she had learnt in the industry. The week consisted of lots more returns and I have to admit Im starting to get a kick out of organising and clearing out the cupboard! My london experience really got exciting this week when I attended the amazing Westminster graduate fashion show, models included Pixie Geldoff and current face of chanel Alice Dellal, and the event showcased 18 of the top graduates collections. The weeks been crazy mad with all sorts of London fun packed evenings, launch parties, fashion shows and trips to gay bars (spotting Markus Collins) and on my last day lunch at Dover street only to see on the table next to me Sir Elton John, Sam Taylor-wood and Aaron Johnson! For the first time I'm wishing my uni life away, I can't WAIT to move down to London!


Ashley Williams collection:
Alice Dellal

Pixie Geldoff

Aiden Weaver's collection



No comments:

Post a Comment