Saturday 15 December 2012

Tim Walker story telling exhibition

Today I took a trip to the Tim Walker storytelling exhibition. Being my favourite photographer and inspiration to study Fashion communications. I have been looking forward to seeing the exhibit since I arrived in London and it did not disappoint! The exhibition showcases some of his most memorable pieces and collaborations which have been seen in British, French, American, Italian Vogue and many more. Extravagant in scale and imagination the exhibition takes you into Tim Walker's world as you are surrounded by oversized swans, dolls and wasps. I was particularly intrigued by the locations Walker has worked at, I discovered much of his work to be taken in my current hometown Newcastle- I will certainly be paying Howick and Eglingham Halls a visit after Christmas. My last weekend in London well spent, feeling very christmasy!

 Click here for my Tim walker inspired photography (taken back in the day).




Eglingham Halls, below images shot at location.


Howick Halls, below images shot at location.




No comments:

Post a Comment